Pages

Thanks my follower (^_^)


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

::Saja-Saja sPeaking::

Good Morning to all...

baru dua minggu kuliah bermula terasa macam berbulan-bulan.
start doing assignment....i hope this sem I'm not do the work at last minute.
this sem is my last semester and my last study....after this i will to be an employee...
lecturer pulak asyik duk tanya 'what your expected job after graduation'...
actually I don't know what job is suitable and which can I apply  for me as a student of Human Resources Management.

owh! I was very dizzy in applying place for my industrial training.....
I'm also afraid to face for the environment for the work....it's not easy I think...

#start practice using english language.....my english very2 weak lol

No comments:

tabung untuk belajar ---->